Alejandra Sequeira is no stranger to the Houston OCD Program; she was with our sister program in Santa Monica, CA! Get to know our newest team member!
What do you like most about the Houston OCD Program?
I like the friendly, supportive, and incredibly talented staff and the homey and beautiful work environment.
What are three words to describe the Houston OCD Program?
If you could interview one person (living or deceased) who would it be?
Toss up between George Lucas and Paul Bear Bryant.
If you were stuck on an island what three things would you bring?
1. A solar powered kindle that would never run out of battery and would allow me to read whatever book I wanted
2. A comfy pillow for restful sleep
3. Writing utensils- Maybe being stranded would allow me to write the next American novel!
What are three career lessons you’ve learned thus far?
1. If you don’t know something- It’s okay to say you do not know
2. However, If you do not know something- look it up later so next time you do know
3. Clients are truly the best teachers- learn from them!
The Houston OCD Program is an incredible resource for anyone struggling with OCD. If you have made a decision to really commit to treatment and doing whatever it takes to get better, this is the place to be. The structure of the program gives you time to devote to facing your fears, and the patients around you really inspire you to push through the exposures. The staff is great at seeing how your OCD is playing out. You have to be ready, but if you are, it's fantastic!