Alejandra Sequeira is no stranger to the Houston OCD Program; she was with our sister program in Santa Monica, CA! Get to know our newest team member!
What do you like most about the Houston OCD Program?
I like the friendly, supportive, and incredibly talented staff and the homey and beautiful work environment.
What are three words to describe the Houston OCD Program?
If you could interview one person (living or deceased) who would it be?
Toss up between George Lucas and Paul Bear Bryant.
If you were stuck on an island what three things would you bring?
1. A solar powered kindle that would never run out of battery and would allow me to read whatever book I wanted
2. A comfy pillow for restful sleep
3. Writing utensils- Maybe being stranded would allow me to write the next American novel!
What are three career lessons you’ve learned thus far?
1. If you don’t know something- It’s okay to say you do not know
2. However, If you do not know something- look it up later so next time you do know
3. Clients are truly the best teachers- learn from them!
For people who have OCD or another anxiety disorder, there is hope! Before I started the Houston OCD Program, my severe OCD caused me not to do much outside my house. I thought I was the only one out there and did not speak about my problem for a long time until now. The treatment program enabled me to get out and not isolate myself. The program taught me to let the fear go and just move on. I strongly recommend the Houston OCD Program to anybody with an anxiety disorder or OCD who wants their life back!