Alejandra Sequeira is no stranger to the McLean OCD Institute // Houston; she was with our sister program in Santa Monica, CA! Get to know our newest team member!
What do you like most about the McLean OCD Institute // Houston?
I like the friendly, supportive, and incredibly talented staff and the homey and beautiful work environment.
What are three words to describe the McLean OCD Institute // Houston?
If you could interview one person (living or deceased) who would it be?
Toss up between George Lucas and Paul Bear Bryant.
If you were stuck on an island what three things would you bring?
1. A solar powered kindle that would never run out of battery and would allow me to read whatever book I wanted
2. A comfy pillow for restful sleep
3. Writing utensils- Maybe being stranded would allow me to write the next American novel!
What are three career lessons you’ve learned thus far?
1. If you don’t know something- It’s okay to say you do not know
2. However, If you do not know something- look it up later so next time you do know
3. Clients are truly the best teachers- learn from them!
Going to treatment at the McLean OCD Institute // Houston was the most challenging and yet best decision I have ever made for myself. The staff was extremely supportive and I left well educated about OCD and how to manage my symptoms.