Alejandra Sequeira is no stranger to the McLean OCD Institute // Houston; she was with our sister program in Santa Monica, CA! Get to know our newest team member!
What do you like most about the McLean OCD Institute // Houston?
I like the friendly, supportive, and incredibly talented staff and the homey and beautiful work environment.
What are three words to describe the McLean OCD Institute // Houston?
If you could interview one person (living or deceased) who would it be?
Toss up between George Lucas and Paul Bear Bryant.
If you were stuck on an island what three things would you bring?
1. A solar powered kindle that would never run out of battery and would allow me to read whatever book I wanted
2. A comfy pillow for restful sleep
3. Writing utensils- Maybe being stranded would allow me to write the next American novel!
What are three career lessons you’ve learned thus far?
1. If you don’t know something- It’s okay to say you do not know
2. However, If you do not know something- look it up later so next time you do know
3. Clients are truly the best teachers- learn from them!
I came to the McLean OCD Institute // Houston looking for answers. They were my last resort, after trying numerous therapists and treatments. I could not be more pleased with the care I received here. Everyone I came in contact with was very friendly and professional. My therapist imwp-content/uploadstely put me at ease. They tailored a program that worked for me. They know everyone doesn't fit into a template for treatment, and they work hard to find what works for an individual. They are the most professionally trained mental health experts I've ever encountered. There is an excellent balance of support, encouragement, and steadfast commitment to helping you learn the tools you need to significantly improve your life. When all else failed for me, the staff at McLean OCD Institute // Houston was there, I was willing to put in the work, and we found a path that has significantly improved my life. If you're on the fence, or anxious, please give this group a call! It will change your life!