Alejandra Sequeira is no stranger to the McLean OCD Institute // Houston; she was with our sister program in Santa Monica, CA! Get to know our newest team member!
What do you like most about the McLean OCD Institute // Houston?
I like the friendly, supportive, and incredibly talented staff and the homey and beautiful work environment.
What are three words to describe the McLean OCD Institute // Houston?
If you could interview one person (living or deceased) who would it be?
Toss up between George Lucas and Paul Bear Bryant.
If you were stuck on an island what three things would you bring?
1. A solar powered kindle that would never run out of battery and would allow me to read whatever book I wanted
2. A comfy pillow for restful sleep
3. Writing utensils- Maybe being stranded would allow me to write the next American novel!
What are three career lessons you’ve learned thus far?
1. If you don’t know something- It’s okay to say you do not know
2. However, If you do not know something- look it up later so next time you do know
3. Clients are truly the best teachers- learn from them!
I would like to thank each and every one of you for all your hard work and support. This has been a life changing experience for me, and I will always remember the hard times and, even more so, the good times. For the first time in as long as I can remember, the good actually outweighs the bad. I will never forget any of you, and you all will always hold a place in my heart. Again, thank you so much for helping me face my fears and giving me the tools and confidence to get my life back.