Saharah Shrout, MA, LPC
Saharah Shrout has over 15 years of experience working with OCD and Anxiety Disorders. She joined the team at the McLean OCD Institute // Houston in 2009 as Program Manager and oversees daily operations and manages admissions for both the Intensive Outpatient and Residential Support Programs. Saharah received her BA in Psychology and Sociology and MA in Christian Counseling from Houston Baptist University. When not at work, Saharah enjoys spending time with her family and is an unabashed podcast enthusiast.
Expertise/Clinical and Research Interests:
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Access to care
- Mental Health Stigma
- Implementation and access to evidence based mental health interventions
- Web-based Interventions for mental illness
Education and Fellowships:
- M.A. – Christian Counseling, Houston Baptist University, 2007
- B.A. – Psychology and Sociology, Houston Baptist University, 2003
Licensure and Certifications:
- M.A., L.P.C.
- IOCDF Behavior Therapy Institute