LaTosha Oliver is the human resource/ business manager of the McLean OCD Institute at Houston. She specializes in industrial and organizational psychology. Her change management programs have been implemented at the TX DAD’s state schools. She provides public speaking engagements addressing change management and other aspects of business. Notably, she has published Determined Planner and Advancement: Changes to Live by. LaTosha currently serves as the VP on the Lakeville Board and is pursuing her doctoral degree. Her diverse background has allowed her to learn three different languages (Spanish, ASL and French). She is particularly interested in helping others achieve satisfaction in their workspace.
– MBA – Prairie View A&M University, May 2016
– M.S. – Prairie View A&M University, May 2014
– B.S. – Prairie View A&M University, Dec 2010
Licensure and Certifications:
– SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM- SCP)
– Certified Business Coach
– Lean Six Sigma Black Belt