Performs administrative and office support activities for the program, including purchasing and facilities management. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, filing, and faxing. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities. Coordinates various office support services.
Responsibilities: Direct support of Program Manager. Calendaring, and correspondence (both email and written). Will act as ‘Face of the company’ and be the first line of contact with clients and referrals . Answer phones calls in a professional and friendly way . Assist with projects and other duties as needed. Act as gatekeeper to screen calls. Be able to engage clients in conversation. Data entry . Work in Microsoft office.
- Clerical/Secretarial Duties:
- Answering phone, taking & checking messages, etc…
- Scheduling patients, appointments, meetings, etc…
- Coordinate all staff meetings (Marketing, PC, RC, etc…)
- Set up meeting spaces
- Answer phones during staff meetings when needed
- Take and/or transcribe meeting notes
- Manage/audit electronic medical record
- Create new client accounts capturing all demographics and communications, assigning/scheduling clients
- Weekly/monthly chart audits of all LOC’s
- Ensure proper documentation
- Coordinate & keep up to date release of information documentation to all staff
- Manage Utilities/Bills
- Coordinate all utilities/vendors and payments
- Update and research contracts for said utilities and vendors
- Manage company accounts payables/receivables
- Audit therapist account receivables/hours
- Participate in Marketing Meetings
- Assist in creating/editing materials
- Work with Milieu Manager and RC team:
- Maintain & update the Staff Manual
- Maintain Orientation Binder Inventory
- Update Orientation Materials as needed
- Maintain Program Facilities
- Communicating with tenants, or relative companies, regarding lease requirements & maintenance requests
- Stay up-to-date on requests and repairs needed
- Communicating w/staff about in-house repairs and requests
- Managing office facilities, lawn care, and landscaping
- Manage routine upkeep/inventory:
- Office supplies, furniture, computers, printers, etc…
- Lawn care/landscaping needs (through 3rd parties)
- High school Diploma required, some college preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative support role
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and work courteously and effectively with staff, patients, and the public.
- Dependability and demonstrated ability to assume responsibility with routine supervision.
- Ability to work effectively with a multi-disciplinary team and to observe and report the impact of self on other team members.
- Good understanding of professional ethics and boundaries.
- Ability to respond appropriately under stress and in emergency situations.
- Flexibility, good judgment, and ability to maintain confidential information.
- Licensed to operate a motor vehicle in the state of Texas and be insurable by the Houston OCD Program.
- Prior experience in a mental health setting is a plus.
To be considered for the Administrative position, please e-mail your CV and cover letter to Saharah Shrout at [email protected]